Todos los días voy descubriendo quién soy. Los invito a que me acompañen.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Fallin' in you ♪♫
Nada del otro mundo...lastima que Max sale todo barbudo. Junté este video con el propósito original de animar una foto que tengo en el flickr, que es de mi reflejo...pero después con la musiquita se puso romántico jajaja.
Pete!!!Yup!!! Such a great surprise!! Just go o google, type cayoyin and you will see how many links can take you to where I am. Welcome to my blog!!! I wish you knew Spanish, that way you would laugh and cry with the writings of my daily life.
Great to see ya around here, my friend. Stick around!!
4 comments:
me gusto, muy fresco y espontaneo
TQM,
Yam
Hey!!!
I didnt know you were here too! hahaha... somehow I ended up here, I think I was following one your video links!
Nice to see ya!
Gracias amiguita!!!
Pete!!!Yup!!! Such a great surprise!! Just go o google, type cayoyin and you will see how many links can take you to where I am. Welcome to my blog!!! I wish you knew Spanish, that way you would laugh and cry with the writings of my daily life.
Great to see ya around here, my friend. Stick around!!
I do know spanish, and japanese and italian (its a little rusty because I havent used it in a while).
I'll "google" you LoL =)
Post a Comment